1. Go to your textbook website or Online Learning Center (OLC)
2. Select Instructor Edition
3. Enter the username and password provided by your sales rep
4. Enter your Email Address and Click Submit
5. If you already have a McGraw-Hill account, it will ask you for your password. Enter your password and Click Sign In. You can now skip to step 10. If you do not know your password, Click Forgot your password for instructions on retrieving your password.
6. If you do not have a McGraw-Hill account, you will be taken to an Instructor registration page. Re-enter your Email Address, Create a Password and enter your Name.
7. Select your school. * If your school is not listed, click My school is not listed and type in the name of your school.
8. Create a security question.
9. Click I accept and Click Complete My Registration.
10. Once you have completed these steps, registration is instant. To access the instructor resources on the website, click Instructor Edition.
11. Going forward, you may click on Already Registered? Log In Here then enter your username (email address) and password on the Log in screen.