Below are step by step instructions to take a screenshot:
- Click on the window that you want to take a screenshot of.
- Press and hold the following keys simultaneously: Alt + PrintScreen. The screenshot was copied to your computer's clipboard.
- Open either Microsoft Paint, Microsoft Word, or something similar that you can paste images into.
- Press and hold the following keys simultaneously: Ctrl + V. The screenshot will be copied from your computer's clipboard.
- Save the file to your computer (File/Save As).
iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
- To take a screenshot and save it as a file on the desktop, press and hold the following keys simultaneously: Command + Shift + 3.
All that is left is to attach the screenshot as a file in your response e-mail.
- To take a screenshot of an iPhone app, press and hold the 'Home' button, then press and release the 'Sleep' button on the top of the phone.
- Image is saved to the camera roll