Some web based (online) applications require Adobe Flash Player to be installed as a third party plug-in. Depending on the preferred internet browser being used, The Adobe Flash Player can be installed as an “Active X” item or as a “Plug-In”.
08/29/18 Update: On September 4, 2018, Google will be releasing a new version of Chrome (Chrome 69) that will require a user to give permission to run Flash on a site that contains Flash content every time a user restarts chrome. Prior to this version a user was able to manually allow the sites and it would save the setting.
- Use the link provided below to determine the version of Adobe Flash Player currently installed for the current Internet browser being used.
- Use the link provided below to download and install the most recent version of the Adobe Flash Player.
- Once your reach the Adobe Flash Player download website, be sure to un-check any additional software included in the download.
(example: Free! Google Toolbar or McAfee Security Scan Plus)
- Select the Download Now button to begin the download
- Run the application when prompted
- If prompted you may need to close your internet browser for the installation to complete. (Leave the black installer window open, but close all other windows).
- When the installation is complete, click on “Finish”.
Please view the attached document
for additional instructions and screen shots.